Each week Hilary @ Feeling Beachie lists four statements to fill in the blanks on our own blogs. I’m excited that she chose me to be her co-host this week. The last two statements were thought up by yours truly!!! She is always looking for new statements and if she chooses yours…you’ll be her co-host. It’s fun and easy…and entertaining!!! So, go ahead and join the fun!This week’s statements are:
Here are my answers:
- I can’t believe_____
- ___is my favorite Christmas song
- If I don’t have my ___________ in the morning, I cannot make it through the day.
- I love my __________ dearly but wish ______ .
- I can’t believe that after all this time living in Florida I still miss the cold and snow at Christmas time. It just isn’t the same.
- “White Christmas” by Bing Crosby is my favorite Christmas song. I listen to it over and over again during Christmas time and drive my family crazy!!!
- If I don’t have my coffee in the morning, I cannot make it through the day. ( Believe me, you don’t want to talk to me until after that first cup.)
- I love my German Shepard mix Macy dearly but I wish she wouldn’t shed so much. I’m forever sweeping the floors…