It is Friday. Time to follow Hilary for her Friday fun fill-in. Each week she posts four blank statements for us to fill in on our own blogs. She is always looking for new statements. Shoot her a message and send your ideas to her. If she picks you, you’ll be made her co-host. It’s easy and most of all fun. Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with.
2. I have been buying a lot of ___ lately
3. If I hear _____________ anymore I swear I will _________________
4. Whenever I see_____ makes me ____________ and then I ____________
1. I have a love hate relationship with my Android phone. I love all the functionality but sometimes I wish I could go back to an old fashioned phone.
2. I have been buying a lot of sugar cookie dough lately for making our cut-out cookies.
3. If I hear Dora or Diego scream out of the TV screen anymore, I swear I will lose my mind.
4. Whenever I see a kitten or puppy it makes me want to adopt another one and then I realize that I have enough work already and don’t need to add another responsibility to the pile.