Here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people & link them on your post. (or as many as you like)
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Here are 12 (fun) facts about myself:
- I was born in East-Germany.
- I speak fluent German. (Duh!)
- I learned Russian before I learned English.
- I know how to crochet, albeit badly. But the kids all have cute scarves and the girls’ barbies have some cute outfits.
- I have never driven a car in Germany and never will.
- Before I met the hubby I wouldn’t eat sushi. Now I could have it every night.
- I’m pretty clumsy. I seem to have a thing for breaking glasses.
- I hate to iron, especially hubby’s dress shirts. That’s why they go to the dry-cleaners now.
- According to my son, I’m a slave driver when it comes to studying and doing homework!!! 🙂
- I just recently ate raw clams for the first time. Delicious.
- I am starting to get super excited for the new Breaking Dawn DVD to come out. Twilight marathon, anyone?
- I’m scared to check out Pinterest for fear of adding another “addiction” to my social media arsenal!!!
Sarah’s questions to me:
1. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
2. Do you have any tattoos? How many and what of?
None. I always liked the idea of a Henna tattoo, though.
3. What was your first pet?
A dog, Rex, a German Shepherd mix my mom got when I was born.
4. Favorite day of the week?
Friday. The week is over and I can look forward to the weekend and spending time with the family.
5. Least favorite chore?
Cleaning the bathrooms. Cleaning in general…
6. What inspired your blog name?
It’s a mix of where I live and what I am.
7. How do you unwind at the end of the day?
My favorite is in a hot bubble bath, music playing softly, and reading a good book.
8. If you were going to be reincarnated as an animal, what would you want to come back as?
A dog, maybe. Laze around all day, get fed, play fetch.
9. What is your favorite site to get the news from?
10. What was the last place you went on vacation?
I don’t remember the last time I had a real vacation.
11. What is your favorite holiday?
July 4th. I can now “officially” celebrate as an American!!!
12. What is the first thing you do when you get online? (check you e-mail, read blogs, get on Facebook, etc.)
I usually check Twitter and Facebook on my phone in the morning.
My questions for you:
- What was the last book you read?
- What was your favorite movie of 2011?
- Do you have any weird obsessions?
- Glasses or contacts?
- What kind of music do you like?
- What is your favorite candy?
- Do you like to cook?
- Coffee or tea?
- Bicycle or motorcycle?
- How do you unwind at the end of the day?
- Do you speak any languages other than English?
- Where were you born?
Ok, so now I have to tag some people again. I will go with 5 again. Hope you have some fun with this and enjoy answering some questions!!!