I’m a little late to the party today. Blame it on a household full of sick kids and people. But I’m armed with a cup of coffee and determined to get this post out. Haven’t missed Hilary’s hop once since I started doing it… So, here is the deal. Hilary posts four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs. It’s super fun and interesting to see what everyone comes up with.
This week’s statements:
1. I don’t understand ___ and probably never will
2. I prefer ___ to ____
3. My favorite smell is ______________because ___________________
4. I suspect my neighbors of _________________
Here are my answers:
1. I don’t understand American football and probably never will. I grew up with Fussball (soccer) and just don’t understand why fully grown men throw themselves into these tangled piles after an oval ball. Hello, a ball is round and you are supposed to kick it into the opponents net!!!! 🙂
2. I prefer a hot cup of tea with honey to a glass of wine at the end of the day.
3. My favorite smell is the smell of freshly cut grass because it’s sweet and fresh.
4. I suspect my neighbors of feeding the stray cats in the neighborhood. Which really is a problem because there are a lot of them and they like to do their business in our backyard and hang out there. My pooches are not too happy about that!!!