Blog

Happiness

February 28, 2012

I found this quote on my new favorite time waster, Pinterest and decided to link up with both, Bianca at Bits of Bee for her Quotable Bits Tuesday and also with Rory at Time out for Mom for her Tuesday’s Coffee Chat where her “theme” is happiness this week.

Hope everyone has a good night and something to be happy about today. I got to have lunch with a dear friend sitting by the ocean. Enjoying the sunshine, the waves, good conversation and great company!

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply RoryBore February 28, 2012 at 11:29 pm

Oh, so so so true. to be content in the moment — I think that is my goal for 2012. To just stop “wanting” all the time. really, it’s exhausting. Gratitude takes hardly any energy at all – so why would I choose the harder of the two?
    thanks for linking up! glad you had a nice lunch – I shared a nice pot of tea, some still warm oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and a good chat with a friend. It was a happy day 🙂

• Reply Susi February 29, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Friends, coffee, gooey chocolate chip cookies … small moments that make you smile. Like Paul said, Bliss!!! We both enjoyed the small things!!! 🙂

• Reply Bits of Bee February 29, 2012 at 1:44 am

Oh such a great quote, and so true! It sounds like you had a fabulous day – wishing you many more sun- filled days full of happiness. Thanks for linking up!

• Reply Susi February 29, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Awww. Thank you and wishing you the same in return!!! Sometimes, the little things are what make us happiest. 🙂

• Reply paul February 29, 2012 at 7:37 am

That quote is so true. Sound like you had a great time at lunch, sun surf, good company and conversation. Bliss.

• Reply Susi February 29, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Bliss. That’s pretty good. Yes, it was wonderful.

• Reply Brenda February 29, 2012 at 9:11 am

Great quote….and interesting that you are linking up so many things at the same time! You have come a long way~

• Reply Susi February 29, 2012 at 2:23 pm

Thank you, Brenda. I just thought I could combine the two…

• Reply Melissa February 29, 2012 at 7:05 pm