It’s Friday again and you know what that means. Time to join Hilary at Feeling Beachie for her Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun hop. Can you believe it’s week 52 and she’s been doing it for one whole year!!! Amazing. So, each week Hilary lists four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blog. If you have any suggestions for statements, e-mail her… if she chooses yours she’ll make you co-host!!!
This weeks statements are :
1. If I could meet one person living or dead, I would want to meet ___
2. I find it hard to ___
3. The last time _______ and _______ then _______
4. Where are the ________________ when the ______________ are here?
And here are my answers:
1. If I could meet one person, living or dead, I would want to meet hubby’s grandpa. We met right after he passed away and our son is named after him. I hear so many stories about him and wish I could have known him.
2. I find it hard to get my hubby’s humor all the time. You’d think after almost 11 years of marriage I’d be used to it by now.
3. The last time my girls and I went for a walk with the dogs we saw a goose family and then a huge alligator in one of our lakes.
4. Where are the animal control guys when the alligators are here? (in one of the lakes)