Do you like seconds? I love them but when it comes to food I try not to have them too often. In this case, however, I very happily take seconds. Beth Ann from It’s Just Life has awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award. It is my second time receiving this award and I’m thrilled that my fellow bloggers feel I deserve these.
Beth Ann, thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me this honor. You are just the sweetest and I’m so happy I “met” you through Hilary.
Here are the rules for receiving and giving this award.
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 5-15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random facts about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Here are 7 random facts about myself.
1. I try to exercise 4-5 times a week for at least 30 minutes. This week I power-walked each morning. Little One and I really enjoyed that.
2. My favorite form of exercise is swimming.
3. I love to snack on almonds.
4. I am a huge lover of gossip magazines.
5. My favorite color is blue… any blue… the sky, the ocean, a sapphire or aquamarine. I love all the shades.
6. I rarely leave the house without some mascara on my lashes and lip-gloss on my lips. (Less is more.)
7. I have a cup of coffee with my 86 year old neighbor every day.
Since I have already given out this award and others and I don’t want anyone to feel over-whelmed I am breaking the rules on this one a little. I’m not making a list of bloggers to hand this over to. If you read this consider yourself awarded. I love all my bloggy friends and feel they are all versatile… 🙂
Finished! If you guys have some time you really should head over to Beth Ann’s… She shows of her teapot collection for Teapot Tuesday’s each week. As a big tea drinker and owner of a few teapots myself I find her collection utterly fascinating and awesome!!!!! 🙂