It’s Fridayyyyyy. Time to join Hilary at Feeling Beachie for some fill in fun. Each week she posts 4 statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blog. She is always looking for new statements and if you have some e-mail them to her. You could become her co-host for the hop!!!! 🙂
This week’s statements are:
1. Given the choice to do ___ for ____ I would pick ___
2. When I watch ________ it always makes me want to _____________.
3. When I have people over I always make _________, it always knocks ‘em dead!
4. I always feel like I accomplished something when I __________.
Here are my answers:
1. Given the choice to do anything for a day I would pick reading a good book and writing posts for my blog without any interruptions!!!
2. When I watch soccer (FIFA Cup) it always makes me want to scream. (I scare my children every 4 years when I watch the FIFA Cup.)
3. When I have people over I always make Susi’s chicken salad, it always knocks ’em dead! (Check under the recipe tab for the recipe!)
4. I always feel like I accomplished something when I manage to put ALL the laundry away and the laundry hamper is empty.