Each week, Hilary at Feeling Beachie plans on listing four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at email@example.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is yours truly! I came up with the last two statements. Hilary can really use co-hosts, so please send some statements her way….
She and I would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I get my best ideas_____
2. When I am ___ I ___
3. When I have a cold, I like to_____
4. Watching a ____ move, can be ______.
Here are my answers:
1. I get my best ideas when I’m about to fall asleep or when I’m in the middle of a good cleaning session.
2. When I am stressed out or nervous I tend to clean like crazy. It calms me down and lets me sort through things in my mind.
3. When I have a cold, I like to eat hot soup and drink herbal tea.
4. Watching a ceiling fan move, can be very relaxing.