Here I thought things had calmed down and award season in the bloggy world was over. And then came Marti of Marvi Marti fame, knocking on my door to surprise me with the Tell Me About Yourself Award and put a big smile on my face. As always, I’m extremely thankful and happy. 🙂
Some rules need to be followed when you are the recipient of this award. I promise, they are pretty simple.
1. Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Tell the world 7 things about yourself that you have not shared, yet.
3. Nominate 7 fellow bloggers and let them know.
See, not so bad, is it?
Here are my 7 things that I have not shared, yet.
1. Hubby and I are going away by ourselves for the first time in almost ten years. Pretty much since the munchkins arrived. (Thanks mom!)
2. I love to have a bouquet of fresh flowers on my kitchen table but don’t think to buy them nearly enough.
3. I’m a big carb lover… pasta and bread will never ever be off my food list. I do try to eat whole grains as much as possible. I happen to enjoy it.
4. I still haven’t finished reading “The Hunger Games” and will end up seeing the movie first and then read it. (That’s what usually happens.)
5. I have an aversion to cleaning out the dishwasher. Don’t know why… that’s why I do it first thing in the morning while my coffee is brewing just to get it over with.
6. I can’t wait to color Easter eggs with the kids. I already have most of my Easter decorations out. Way ahead of the game this year. 🙂
7. I grew up with a severe case of excema. My skin would dry out so badly during the Winter months that it would crack and bleed (mostly on my knuckles and fingers) and the itching and scratching didn’t help. Moving to Florida was the best thing that could have happened. The humid air and salt water of the ocean are natural remedies.
So there you have it. 7 more things about me that you probably didn’t care to know. 🙂 Or maybe you did. Well, either way… there they are.
Now for my 7 nominees. And… the award goes to:
1. Hilary at Feeling Beachie
2. Brenda at Ponderings of an Author
3. Beth Ann at It’s just Life
4. Karen at Life with Karen
5. RoryBore at Time out for mom
6. Bianca at Bits of Bee
7. Bruna at Bees with Honey
I know that award season has been in full swing and not every one likes to receive them. I want to let you lovely ladies know that I enjoy your blogs and love to stop in for a visit. No pressure. Just some blog loving. 🙂