Blog

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun #58

April 12, 2012

Photobucket

Time for some fill in fun with Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week she posts four statements with blanks to fill in on our own blogs. It’s always interesting and fun to see what everyone comes up with!

This weeks statements:

1. When I am __ I always ___

2. ___ is my __ of ___

3. The  ______ the ____

4. If only I _______ then ______ and everyone would be _______.

Here are my answers:

1. When I am cold I always like to take a hot bath. It always warms me right up.

2. Chai latte is my favorite kind of tea right now.

3. The first thing I do in the morning is turn on the water kettle to brew tea. Unless I make some coffee, then I pop a coffee K-cup into my Keurig.

4. If only I could come up with a filler then I could stop wrecking my brain and everyone would be happy that I leave them alone. 🙂

You Might Also Like

22 Comments

• Reply My Kid's Mom April 12, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Baths always make me colder – I warm up better in the shower.

• Reply Susi April 13, 2012 at 7:20 am

I’m the opposite… I get warm in the shower but then as soon as the water stops I get cold again.

• Reply TBM April 13, 2012 at 9:38 am

I love chai lattes and hot baths. And the first thing I do in the morning, besides the obvious, is make tea. Maybe we are related.

• Reply Susi April 13, 2012 at 7:50 pm

He he he… maybe we are!!! 😉

• Reply RoryBore April 13, 2012 at 10:04 am

we arelong lost sisters! I always hop in the tub if I get a chill….or for really no reason at all. Chai lattes are my favourite too, but first thing in the morning, it’s a K cup in my Keurig.
    I’m really partial to Wolfgang Puck’s Jamaica Me Crazy…but it’s so hard to find here.

• Reply Susi April 13, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Never heard of that K-cup flavor… I prefer French Vanilla and Hazelnut ( Green Mountain). And for me it’ll be a K-cup tomorrow morning… I finally went to the store and stocked up!!! 🙂

• Reply Brenda April 13, 2012 at 10:39 am

I love chai tea lattes too… but in lieu of owning a latte maker I have fallen in love with chai tea and vanilla cream…. mmmm mmmm good!

• Reply Susi April 13, 2012 at 7:48 pm

I may give that a try. I love vanilla and usually buy French Vanilla coffee… I imagine it tastes heavenly with the spices in the Chai tea.

• Reply Stacey at RealWorldMom April 13, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Chai latte tea? I will have to try that one now that I am a tea drinker too. Thanks for mentioning it! Happy weekend!

• Reply Susi April 13, 2012 at 7:47 pm

You won’t regret it. It’s absolutely delicious. Happy weekend to you, too. 🙂

• Reply Jennifer April 13, 2012 at 8:20 pm

K-cups… yum… I just got two new flavors today, Gloria Jeans Butter Toffee (can’t wait!!) and Donut Shoppe Chocolate Glazed Doughnut. 🙂

• Reply Susi April 14, 2012 at 12:22 am

I have had the butter toffee before and liked it. I can’t wait til the seasonal pumkin spice comes back. One of my faves. 🙂

• Reply Hilary April 14, 2012 at 7:33 am

Love your number 4

• Reply Susi April 14, 2012 at 12:31 pm

You do? I really couldn’t think of anything. Sometimes it’s just so hard to find a witty response.

• Reply McGuffyAnn@McGuffy's Reader April 14, 2012 at 9:01 pm

I love chai latte, too…vanilla or spice. Yum.

• Reply Susi April 14, 2012 at 10:00 pm

I really need to try the Vanilla Chai… I love vanilla and it just sounds heavenly.

• Reply Karen Greenberg April 15, 2012 at 10:06 am

Sounds like a wonderful way to start the day. After several days of 90 degree temperatures our high today is supposed to be 66. This would be a great tea morning. Enjoy your Sunday!

• Reply Susi April 15, 2012 at 10:20 am

Thanks Karen. You, too. I’m having some French Vanilla coffee this morning. Switching to tea later!!! 🙂

• Reply Rach (DonutsMama) April 16, 2012 at 10:27 pm

Oh I’m definitely a tea drinker too. Lately I’ve been needing several cups to make it through the day!

• Reply Susi April 16, 2012 at 11:05 pm

I usually have one cup of coffee in the morning and then about 2-3 throughout the day. At night I enjoy a cup of red tea or any caffeine free herbal tea!

• Reply Kerry April 21, 2012 at 5:03 am

Hey Susi!
    You know around Christmas time I drank so many Chai Latte’s that I now cannot even so much as stand the smell of it let alone drink it anymore!
    I will have to do one of these Friday fill-ins one day 🙂
    Have a great weekend!!

• Reply Susi April 21, 2012 at 10:10 am

I try to not over do since I enjoy them so much. I drank a lot of Pumpkin Spice coffees and teas from October through December and am glad it’s only seasonal. That way I can’t over do and look forward to it.