Before I join Hilary for her Friday hop I want to take a minute and say
~Happy Anniversary~ to the hubby. I love you. Forever and Always.
Eleven years ago we got married on a Friday evening, close to sunset, in a Pavilion on the beach. It was so windy. I was just happy that the sun was out and the rain had stopped. The day before and the morning off our wedding day it had poured buckets and I was so worried we wouldn’t be able to have the beach ceremony, I have always wanted.
In the end everything worked out. It was beautiful. And here we are, on a Friday again, 11 years later. Happy to go out on a date, just the two of us, the kids in the capable hands of our babysitter.
A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust,
partnership, tolerance and tenacity. The order varies for
any given year. ~Paul Sweeney
An anniversary is a time to celebrate the joys of today, the
memories of yesterday, and the hopes of tomorrow.
And now it’s time for some fill-in fun with Hilary at Feeling Beachie. Each week she posts 4 statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs. She is always looking for new statements. E-mail her some! If she chooses yours, you’ll be made co-host for the week.
Here are this week’s statements:
1. I can’t stand when people say _________.
2.If you are going to ______ please____.
3. Call me a ______ because _____.
4. If I had a dollar for every time I heard_________, I swear I’d be a millionaire by now.
Here are my answers:
1. I can’t stand when people say “I’ll be right there!” when they really mean they’ll be there in an hour or two.
2. If you are going to take the last donut out of the box, please throw out the box!!!
3. Call me a neat freak because I sure am.
4. If I had a dollar for every time I heard “Yes, mommy, I’ll do it right now.”, I swear I’d be a millionaire by now.