Blog

Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun #62

May 10, 2012

Photobucket

I’m so excited. It’s Friday again. One day closer to the weekend and time spend with my family that’s visiting from Germany. It’s so good to have them here (well, at my mom’s) but still – close by. My kids adore their great-uncle and love to play and laugh with him. He’s the best. 🙂

But now time for filling in some blanks. Each week Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists for statements on her blog with blanks for us to fill in on our own. This week I get to be her very happy and excited co-host. The last two statements are from me.

Here are this weeks statements :

1.       In the summer ___

2.       I always ____ when I___

3.       Reading ___  makes me ____

4.       I like to live _______ because  _____

And here are my answers:

1. In the summer I swim pretty much each and every day and live in my flip flops.

2. I always eat Twizzlers  when I watch any of the Twilight movies. (Sometimes even when I read the books.)

3. Reading on my Kindle app makes me really happy. I like it because I can read in bed at night without worrying about having lights on. Just recently made that discovery!

4. I like to live here in Florida because of the weather, being close to the ocean and all that nature here has to offer.

You Might Also Like

21 Comments

• Reply TBM May 11, 2012 at 5:27 am

If I could, I would wear flip flops every day.

• Reply Susi May 11, 2012 at 7:25 am

I remember when I was growing up in Germany I hated the way they felt on my feet… now most of the shoes I own are flip flops! 🙂

• Reply Stacy May 11, 2012 at 7:57 am

Hooray for flip flops! I like my Nook for the same reason. Sadly, when we lived in Florida we were in Orlando. Beautiful, but not the beach. 🙁

• Reply Susi May 13, 2012 at 9:36 pm

Orlando is great. But I really like living close to the ocean.

• Reply Beth Ann May 11, 2012 at 8:53 am

I just bought a family size bag of Twizzlers…..BIG MISTAKE!!!!! I hadn’t had them for years and now I know why—because I could literally eat the entire bag!!!! Great questions and answers today, Susi!!! Enjoy your family!!!!

• Reply Susi May 11, 2012 at 10:29 am

Thanks, Beth Ann. Yes, Middle and i can go through the bag in one sitting even before the movie is over. And to think I didn’t like Twizzlers when I first came here.

• Reply Sidne May 11, 2012 at 9:59 am

I love my flipflops. Florida, way toooooo HOOTTTTT. love that city though.
    have a wonderful weekend and if applicable , Happy Mother’s Day.

• Reply Susi May 11, 2012 at 10:30 am

It is. So thanks. And thanks for stopping by.

• Reply Jennifer May 11, 2012 at 10:14 am

I need to get a Kindle!! I think that will be my biggish purchase of 2012!

• Reply Susi May 11, 2012 at 10:28 am

It’s pretty nice to have. I am getting used to using mine more. But I still love regular books.

• Reply Brenda Youngerman May 11, 2012 at 10:50 am

Twizzlers? I wonder why……
    and flip flops were the greatest invention ever!!!!
    I love living where I do for the same reasons you do!!!
    Have a great weekend… and Happy Mother’s Day 🙂

• Reply Susi May 13, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Yes, flip flops were a great invention. Hope you had a nice Mother’s Day.

• Reply Briana May 11, 2012 at 11:21 am

I love me some flip-flops! I’m a real book kinda gal, but hubby has a kindle. If I could just get him to read, I would be happy! 🙂

• Reply Susi May 13, 2012 at 9:34 pm

I still prefer real books to the kindle but it has it’s good points. I love to read at night before bed and it makes it so convenient.

• Reply RoryBore May 11, 2012 at 12:13 pm

a swim, some flip flops, Twizzlers and a good read….pretty much the perfect beach day in my mind!
    enjoy your company this weekend – so wonderful for you to have them here!

• Reply Susi May 13, 2012 at 9:35 pm

It’s great to have them here. We had a wonderful weekend full of laughter together. Got home today. Now playing catch up. Hope you had a great day!

• Reply Rach (DonutsMama) May 11, 2012 at 2:41 pm

I wear flip flops all the time. I need new ones b/c my favorite pair are about to give up on me.

• Reply Kerry May 11, 2012 at 3:17 pm

Ahh a Twilight fan!! Team Edward here 🙂
    I have no idea what Twizzlers are though?

• Reply Susi May 13, 2012 at 9:31 pm

Definitely, Team Edward here!!! A Twizzler is a gummy rope type candy with strawberry flavor. They are delicious and Bella gives one to Jacob in Twilight when they are at the beach. Ever since then I eat Twizzlers when I watch Twilight.

• Reply Hilary May 12, 2012 at 7:56 am

I haven’t had a twizzler in forever.. I want one now!

• Reply Susi May 13, 2012 at 9:29 pm

Isn’t it funny how you don’t think about something in forever and then someone mentions it and all you want is that?