Friday again, the first Friday of the Summer break for my big kiddos. They only had two half days this week (Tuesday and Wednesday) and now it’s time for summer fun. They have two weeks at home and then camp starts. Both of them are looking forward to it. In the mean time we are home relaxing… sleeping in late and enjoying the pool.
Now it’s time to fill in some blanks. Each week Hilary at Feeling Beachie lists four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs. It’s fun to see what everyone comes up with. So, join in the fun, won’t you?
Here are this week’s statements:
1. I always ___when I___
2. ___ is very hard for me to do
3. Whenever I eat ________, I want to _____________.
4. If I ruled the world, ____________ wouldn’t exist and everyone would _______.
1. I always cry when I hear “Heal the World”. This song just does me in each and every time.
2. Pronouncing “th” or “s” properly if there are too many in one word or sentence is very hard for me to do. (The sound of “th” is non-existent in the German language. We had to learn a special way to pronounce it by holding our tongue and saying it.)
3. Whenever I eat bratwurst , I want to have a good German roll to go along with it.
4. If I ruled the world, child abuse wouldn’t exist and everyone would be able to grow up without fear and lots of love and laughter.