Another Friday, another week gone by. Our first week of summer over already. This one was for relaxing and hanging at home. Well, except for Middle who went to work with her daddy… and he did put her to work.
I started working on those summer memories and spent time in the pool, mostly with little one. I forgot, how great a 30 minute swim workout feels. I still feel those little tugs and aches the next day… and it tells me I put my body to work and I’m keeping fit!!! I’m sure throwing around 35 lbs of screaming-in-delight child has a little something to do with it,too.
Time now to join Hilary at Feeling Beachie for her fill in fun. Each week she posts four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs. She is always looking for new statements, sent her some in an e-mail and if she chooses them you may be her next co-host!!!
Here are this weeks statements:
1. When I ___ I ____
2. I wish I was ___
3. If the world is my oyster then _________________
4. My favorite meal of the day is __________ and the food I think would be my favorite to eat then would be __________
1. When I read a good book I get lost in my own little world.
2. I wish I was able to remember more of the French I learned in school and college. I love the language.
3. If the world is my oyster then my kids are my pearls.
4. My favorite meal of the day is dinner and the food I think would be my favorite to eat then would be a beautiful selection of fresh sashimi.