I love to share photos and I love Instagram. I was one happy little blogger when Instagram became available on Android devices. I jumped, no leaped, on that particular social media bandwagon and have developed a new love affair/addiction with it. Because of this love affair I have decided to start my very own Sunday link up aptly called… Instagram Sundays!!!
I would love it if you would join me and share the treasures you captured with Instagram during the past week. I see a lot of fantastic, cute, funny and happy moments every day.
Share just one or many of your Instagrams and add a small description.
Just paste the badge into your post or sidebar and maybe follow me… quick and simple.
My Instagram user name is of course, bocafrau!!! 🙂
I look forward to seeing your Instagrams on the big screen!!!
This week I made a nice collage again and numbered my Instagrams. Following the collage will be the a small description of each shot. 🙂
1) Sisterly love. Enjoying the fruits of their labor. They decorated cupcakes for Middle’s birthday and were happy with their results.
2) My campers. Ready for their first day of camp… that was almost two weeks ago.
3) Girl time. Heading to lunch with great-grandma… just us girls. It was fun.
4) Three years old and she tells me when I do something wrong trying to set up one of her games. 🙂
5) Another awesome sunset. Love, love, love that view.
6) Middle, ecstatic after watching the German national team win the last group game in the Euro Cup 2012.
7) Me, supporting Team Germany for the first quarter-finals match against Greece. They won 4:2. On to the semi-finals now. Let the nail biting begin.
8) Date night. Hubby and I on out way to dinner. We had live, raw scallop. It was so good we had to get a second order. The waitress told us they still wiggle and move when they slice them!
9) Little One taking a break at a fountain in the mall. We were pooped. Middle daughter dragged us all over the place… birthday shopping is exhausting. I looked around me and saw the future… her and her friends turning into mall rats!!! 🙂
Now it’s your turn…