Blog

Time for some fill ins…

July 12, 2012

It’s Friday that means time to join Hilary at Feeling Beachie for her Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun hop.

Each week she lists 4 statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs.

If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill inโ€™s of your own, please email them to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com.

If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!

This weekโ€™s co-host is Annie from the Lemon Drop (She came up with the last two statements)

Here are this week’s statements:

1. My day always starts by ____
  2. I prefer ___ to ____
  3. I never thought Iโ€™d __________ until I __________

4. I wish I could ________ for ________________.

My answers:

1. My day always starts by walking the dogs.

2. I prefer to sleep in to getting up early. I think, I’m a night owl.

3. I never thought, I’d be a blogger until I talked to Hilary.

4. I wish I could go to New York for BlogHer in August. ( I just can’t justify the expense right now.)

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

20 Comments

• Reply Arlene July 13, 2012 at 8:48 am

I’m the opposite, I’d rather go to bed early and get up early. I’m definitely a morning person.

Enjoy your weekend.

• Reply Susi July 13, 2012 at 9:51 am

Throughout the school year I have to be a morning person but as soon as the kids are out for the summer my schedule shifts. Have a great weekend.

• Reply Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell July 13, 2012 at 10:07 am

You could go next year to BlogHer! If you plan now, it can happen. ๐Ÿ™‚ I also prefer to sleep in!!!!

• Reply Susi July 14, 2012 at 10:37 am

I’m definitely adding one or two of the bigger conferences to my wish list and will see what I can do. A sponsor would, of course, be lovely.

• Reply Nani July 13, 2012 at 11:45 am

I used to be a night owl, but I’ve become a day person, often waking up before I used to go to bed!

• Reply Susi July 14, 2012 at 10:36 am

Wow. That has not happened to me, yet. Wondering if it will?

• Reply Lisa July 13, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Oh I would love to be able to sleep in, but with two kids and very active puppy, that just isn’t in the cards right now.

• Reply Susi July 14, 2012 at 10:33 am

Yeah, when they are little and you are trying to train a new puppy it ain’t happening… been there, done that!!! Good luck with the pup! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply Rorybore July 13, 2012 at 5:45 pm

ditto on the night owl thing. sometimes I wonder if my former wild child ways of pulling all-nighters was actually preparing me for motherhood. Would so love to go to any blog conference. but NYC would totally rock!

• Reply Susi July 14, 2012 at 10:32 am

Yeah, I feel the same about the conference… I am going to another one in Sept.–one day, local (Orlando) and easy on the wallet!!!

• Reply Jessica July 13, 2012 at 5:55 pm

I’m with you on the night owl thing. I was not made for the early mornings.

• Reply Susi July 14, 2012 at 10:30 am

Early mornings have never been a favorite of mine… ever!

• Reply Stasha July 14, 2012 at 1:40 am

i don’t like being a night owl but I think all us moms just have to be…
    Nice to find out a few of your ‘secrets’

• Reply Susi July 14, 2012 at 10:29 am

Stasha, not so secret now, are they? ๐Ÿ™‚ I do enjoy that time at night where all is quiet and I can do my thing!

• Reply Hilary July 14, 2012 at 9:32 am

Your #3 makes me feel so special!

• Reply Susi July 14, 2012 at 10:28 am

Well, as it should… you planted the seed!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Reply Kimberly July 14, 2012 at 9:36 am

I can’t justify that expence either.
    EEKs.
    I am an early riser…not by choice…by boy child.

• Reply Susi July 14, 2012 at 10:27 am

I’m an early riser during the school year only because I have to be. My kids are a little older now and tend to sleep a bit later, too. So during the summer my schedule always changes and I kind of revert back to my night owl status!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ As for the expense, yes, eeek… I’m going to a local, one day conference in Sept. in Orlando–much easier on the wallet.

• Reply annie July 16, 2012 at 9:30 am

I love staying up late and sleeping. Currently, I am still staying up late but am being woken up mighty early by my eight month old little boy. I don’t recommend this method!

• Reply Susi July 16, 2012 at 11:55 am

I feel for you… been there, done that times 3. It’s not easy. Try to get a nap in during the day, it does make a difference. ๐Ÿ™‚