If you’ve been here before you know that my master bath looks like this at the moment.
That’s why I’m happy that we have a half bath downstairs. I try to keep that bathroom in tip-top shape because it’s the one guests – big and small – use when they come over. With the kids home for the summer and their friends in and out of the house it’s not always easy to keep up with. It usually ends up looking something like this.
The girls tend to leave their brushes and hair accessories out. The little hand towels I have in a pretty container get used, put back and end up in a messy pile, and I’m forever laundering them. It doesn’t matter how much or how often I ask them to please, keep this one bathroom in good shape… I’m forever straightening it up and trying to keep it guest-ready.
After another one of my cleaning streaks, the bathroom looks like this.
I wiped, dusted, and organized.
1) The corner shelf got a little make-over. I removed the big, plastic
dust-catcher plant and used a smaller one instead.
2) The toilet paper rolls went into a pretty container and I added some shells to the glass that holds the candle.
3) The counter around the sink got de-cluttered.
4) I put Kleenex hand towels on the towel rack. The box they come in fits perfectly when it’s turned upside down.
5) I snazzed up two towels with some white ribbon and put one on each side of the box on the towel rack.
Now, it looks less cluttered and more organized and is ready for whoever decides to stop by. I’m sure one or the other of the kids’ buddies will be here before long.
The Kleenex hand towels are so easy to use, even for the littlest hands and I’m hoping that the messiness will be kept to a minimum because all they have to do, after using one is toss it into the trash can. No more dirty towels tossed into a messy pile on the counter. And a lot less laundry for this mommy!!!
Join the 14 million people who have already joined the Clean Hands campaign by using Kleenex Hand Towels, andclick here for savings and more!
This is a sponsored post. I was selected for participation in this campaign as a member of Clever Girls Collective.
All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own, as are the messy children!