It’s Friday morning. Hilary’s back with her Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun and that means time to fill in some blanks.
Each week, she plans on listing four statements with a blank for you to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at firstname.lastname@example.org. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop!
This week’s co-host is Pam from Trooppetrie (she came up with the last two statements).
Here are this weeks statements:
- I learned how to make _____ in ____
- I have always wanted to ____
- My purse always has a __________and _______________.
- One day when I am ____________I am going to _______________________.
1. I learned how to make potato salad in Germany from my mom.
2. I have always wanted to go to the Pacific Northwest. And one day I will.
3. My purse always has a box of crayons and paper for the kids to draw with at restaurants.
4. One day when I am about 40 I am going to get my belly-button re-pierced because I promised Middle I’d go with her when she gets her’s done!!! 🙂