I’m sitting here still sweating and hot and waiting for my body to cool down. But I’m not complaining… I’m proud of myself for getting a work out in every day this week. I walked 2 miles every morning except for today. This morning I biked for almost 5 miles. I’d also like to mention that each time I either push a 40 lb preschooler in the stroller or have her in the co-pilot on the bike… 🙂 I love to be out and about and get my exercise… I’m not one for the gym. Guess it’s a good thing I live in Florida!!! 😉
Okay, time now to join Hilary for her weekly hop!!!!
Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for us to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at email@example.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Lisa from Third Time is a Charm – she came up with the last two statements
Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I am very ___
2. I am most comfy ___
3. You will never believe what I saw on my way ___________.
4. My mornings don’t start until _________ happens.
1. I am very hot and sweaty right now – still cooling down from my morning bike ride.
2. I am most comfy in a pair of jeans, a nice top and sneakers or flip flops.
3. You will never believe what I saw on my way to driving the kids to school everyday. The amount of elderly people here is astounding and some of them should not be driving anymore. Talk about slowing down traffic.
4. My mornings don’t start until that first cup of pumpkin spice coffee happens.