I’m a little late to the party this week but wanted to make sure I do the hop since Hilary had to pull it last week and is back for some fill in fun this week!!!
After celebrating Thanksgiving with my sister and her family on Thursday and spending most of Friday getting into the holiday spirit by decorating, listening to Christmas music and drinking hot chocolate with the kids I can finally sit down and get some things taken care of.
Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at email@example.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Pam from Trooppetrie – she came up with the last two statements!
Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. I put ___ on a hot dog
2. when it___ I ____
3. If my house____then I would be able to___
4. If I was getting married tomorrow I would _______________ differently so we could ________________differently now.
1. I put chili and cheese on a hot dog. (That’s definitely a guilty pleasure of mine.)
2. When it rains I love to snuggle under my covers and listen to it until I fall asleep.
3. If my house had an extra bedroom than I would be able to set it up as an in home office/guest room.
4. If I was getting married tomorrow I would not do anything differently so we could not tell it differently now.