This week for your viewing pleasure I give you the one and only — Ashley — singing The 5 Days of Florida Christmas!
This was a school assignment. The children were supposed to take a holiday song and change the words to make it funny and different. After some consideration Ashley and I decided to go with the song “The Twelve Days of Christmas” and give it a Florida spin.
Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for us to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Pam from Trooppetrie– she came up with the last two statements!
Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help me spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. When I am in a ____ mood I ___
2. When I ___ I ___
3. If I could donate a ton of money to a charity it would be_____ because _______.
4. I like to visit ______________blog(s) because __________________
1. When I am in a bad mood, I tend to pout and get very quiet.
2. When I get home from dropping the kids off at school, I have to go around the house and make all the beds before I can do anything else.
3. If I could donate a ton of money to a charity it would be St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital or the Humane Society because families that have to deal with their very sick children shouldn’t have to worry about paying the bills and such, and I love animals. Our pooches all came from the humane society. I would never, ever pay thousands of dollars for a pet when there are so many waiting for good homes.
4. I like to visit photography blog(s) because I learn so much just from reading and I feel it has helped my photography tremendously.