Last week, as I was skimming over my Facebook news feed I saw this post by ThetaMom and intrigued I clicked on it and decided to join. I have always enjoyed the q&a type posts, especially when I can’t figure out what to blog about.
There’s still some time to play along if you’d like to join the fun!!!
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago at this time I was pregnant with my second child – middle daughter – and in the midst of preparing for her baby shower and arrival. I was also soaking up all the little moments with my 2 1/2 year old son. I remember it being such a fun age and he was such a happy little toddler, except the time I caught him with black magic marker drawing murals on all my kitchen counters and the walls. 🙂
2. What 5 things are on your to-do list?
It’s Monday morning and my to-do list has most of the usual things on it for the beginning of the week.
- sweep and mop the floors
- finish packing for my son’s first overnight school trip
- grocery shopping
- edit some photographs and other blogging related things (That list is a mile long!)
3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
- kettle corn
- Müller yogurt
- Kind bars
- hummus and pita chips
- Ferrero eggs (these are totally addicting and I have to hold myself back from eating the whole bag in one sitting)
4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire:
If I was a millionaire, I would pay of all outstanding debt, buy a new car for hubby, myself and my mom, either re-do or buy a new house, go to Germany to finally visit my grandma’s grave and “say” good-bye, put money aside for the children’s college funds and give BethAnn money for her comments for a cause each month and help out other charities, like the humane society, Susan G. Komen etc.
5. Name some places you have lived:
I have lived in:
6. Name some bad habits you have:
I’m forever picking on scabs. Instead of leaving it alone, I constantly have to pick away at it and it takes forever to heal. I also bite my nails (not as bad as I used to). I’m a bit of a neat-freak and drive my family up the wall about picking up after themselves. I also tend to just do things myself instead of letting the kids or husband do it because I think, my way is the best way.
7. Name some jobs you have had:
- waitress at my parents restaurant
- 3rd key at a retail store
- CSR (at my FIL company where I met my husband)
- preschool teacher
8. Name those you are tagging for #OSBlog: