The basics – Wife. Mom. Picture taker. Memory keeper. Nature, quote and tea lover…
Born and raised in a small town, about two hours south of Berlin, in the federal state of Saxony Anhalt, Germany.
Residing in Boca Raton, Florida with my husband and 3 kids.
Things I enjoy in no particular order –
- sitting by the pool and enjoying the sounds and views of our backyard paradise
- playing with our pooch
- Friday dinners at our favorite Vietnamese restaurant with my 15 year old
- watching cooking and travel shows with my husband and dreaming about all the places we want to visit
- my nightly cup of tea
- taking photos of anything and everything
- writing lists
- organizing things
- traveling to new places (I have a serious case of wanderlust lately)
- late night talks with my teens
- snuggling with my youngest
- walking (especially barefoot on the beach)
- hiking in the mountains of North Carolina (and escaping the Florida heat in the summer)
- that first cup of coffee in the morning
- working as a camp counselor at summer camp
- our wetlands and nature center
This list is by no means complete. I may add to it from time to time as things come to me.
You can find me on: