The lovely Melissa of A Wide Line recently surprised me with The Kreativ Blogger Award.
So first, a big Thank You to Melissa for thinking of me. As always, I appreciate the vote of confidence and the shout out. It’s a great thing when our fellow bloggers nominate us and let us know we are special to them in a way.
The rules, those pesky rules, are pretty simple for this one…
1. Thank the person who gave the award to you and link back to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 7 bloggers and let them know they’ve been awarded.
Here are 7 more things about me:
1. I love, love, love Vietnamese food, especially a soup called Pho! It’s the best.
2. I had chicken Pho instead of my usual beef today. OMGeee, it was delightful.
3. I don’t like that my hubby keeps the air at 68° at night. I’m sitting here in a thick robe and socks… and I live in Florida for Pete’s sake.
4. Sometimes, when I’m in a chocolaty mood I put Nutella on a teaspoon and eat it like that.
5. I decided to bake Apfelstrudel for middle daughters Family Festival at school. Thank goodness my mom is a champ at making strudel… she’ll give me pointers.
6. The next book I am going to read is in German. One of my best friends send it to me recently. Just because.
7. A few of my school friends from Germany live in the US now, too. It’s a small world. 🙂
Time to nominate 7 fabulous bloggers:
1. Marcie at Too Timid and Squeamish
2. Catrina at Kittyb78
3. Megan at Monday Morning Musings
4. Jackie at Not Wifezilla
5. Stacey at Real World Mom
6. Alexis at The Exhausted Mom
7. Shannon at Moments of Introspection
As always, no pressure, just a head nod from me to you because I like you. 🙂