Each week, Hilary from Feeling Beachie lists four statements to fill in the blanks on our own blogs. This week her co-host is Tami from Empty Nest in IL she came up with the last 2 statements. Hilary would love to hear from you with ideas for new statements. If she uses them you’ll be made co-host. So, link up and join the fun!!!!This weeks statements:1. When I ___ I feel that ___ paid off
2. I just realized that____
3. My _______ come from _______.
4. If I had _____, I would ______.
- When I put on my new pair of jeans I feel that my exercising paid off.
- I just realized that in less than a week I will know if I will be an American citizen.
- My daughter’s talkativeness comes from me. She can have an entire conversation without taking a breath.
- If I had a green thumb, I would re-do all the landscaping around our house. I’m the worst gardener out there….
Each week Hilary @ Feeling Beachie
lists four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs.
This week’s statements:
1. I love when I see ____
2. I am _____
3. I ___ shop on Black Friday
4. After a big holiday meal I ____ leftovers
1. I love when I see butterflies fluttering in the breeze. My neighbor has this tree that attracts them and it’s just so nice to see all the different kinds of butterflies that come.
2. I am excited to get the house ready for Christmas. I love decorating.
3. I never shop on Black Friday. (Except maybe for groceries.)
4. After a big holiday meal I usually make Turkey Pot Pies with the leftovers.
Here it is once again, Hilary’s Follow Friday Four Fill in blog hop. She lists four statements each week with blanks for us to fill in. Anyone can join. The rules are simple. Most importantly…have fun!!!This week’s statements:
1. I love the smell of ____
2. When I fly, I ____
3. I don’t like ___ but I ____.
4. My favorite ___ is ___
Here are my answers:
- I love the smell of cinnamon rolls when they first come out of the oven.
- When I fly, I need to have a good book or magazine to read.
- I don’t like the way most snowbirds drive but I have to deal with it every winter.
- My favorite color is blue. I love a nice sapphire blue, but really any shade will do.