It’s Fridayyyyyy. Time to join Hilary at Feeling Beachie for some fill in fun. Each week she posts 4 statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blog. She is always looking for new statements and if you have some e-mail them to her. You could become her co-host for the hop!!!! 🙂
This week’s statements are:
1. Given the choice to do ___ for ____ I would pick ___
2. When I watch ________ it always makes me want to _____________.
3. When I have people over I always make _________, it always knocks ‘em dead!
4. I always feel like I accomplished something when I __________.
Here are my answers:
1. Given the choice to do anything for a day I would pick reading a good book and writing posts for my blog without any interruptions!!!
2. When I watch soccer (FIFA Cup) it always makes me want to scream. (I scare my children every 4 years when I watch the FIFA Cup.)
3. When I have people over I always makeSusi’s chicken salad, it always knocks ’em dead! (Check under the recipe tab for the recipe!)
4. I always feel like I accomplished something when I manage to put ALL the laundry away and the laundry hamper is empty.
Third time’s the charm is how the saying goes, right? Well then, this should be my best tag, yet. The lovely Leslie from Time out for Mom tagged me in this meme and since I so enjoy her blog and love the questions she came up with I couldn’t say no. You really should go and check out her corner of the blogosphere. She’s awesome!!!
You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about herself on their blog.
Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
If you would like to know 11 “fascinating” things about me click here. The link will take you to one of my earlier tagged posts.
Here are the 11 questions asked by the lovely Leslie:
1. Right side or left side of the bed? Left side, which is kinda funny because before we moved to this house and got our new bed I used to sleep on the right side.
2. Is your alarm switched to the radio (and what station), or do you need that Buzz, Buzz, Buzz!? Radio. 97.9 WRMF, our local adult contemporary station. Love the morning show.
3. Star Trek, or Star Wars? Include one movie quote. I have to say Star Trek, only because the hubby is a trekkie. “Captain were we to go by the book, hours would seem like days.” (Hubby helped with this one.)
4. If you could be one fictional character, who would you be, and why? Going with my obsession with all things vampire I would have to say I’d like to be Alice Cullen. She can see the future, is an awesome fighter, and plans a gorgeous wedding. Oh yeah, and she can live forever.
5. If someone wrote your biography, what would the title be? A biography about me… no way. Would never happen.
Bonus points for including a book cover. Well, actually no; there’s no points at all.
6. What’s your superpower? My kids would say I can see through walls and have eyes in the back of my head. How does mommy know what we are up to all the time??? 🙂
7. Your picture is on the front page of the newspaper! What’s the headline? Slip and Fall: Mother of 3 breaks legs slipping on Legos
8. What was your favourite toy as a child? Show your work. I can’t think of one specific toy that I adored over all others. I used to love building puzzles and paint by numbers. My girls have some of my sister’s and I masterworks hanging in their rooms.
9. I’m having a potluck dinner party – what do you bring? My chicken salad. See recipe here.
Again, bonus points for sharing the recipe. you still think there’s a secret point system dontcha?
10. If you had access to a time machine – where, or rather, When, are you going? I would go back to just before my grandma died unexpectedly and give her one more hug. It still bothers me that I wasn’t able to see her for 5 years before she died. I’m thankful we were able to stay in touch and see each other because of Skype!!!
11. If a turtle loses its shell: is it naked, or homeless? Explain. I would say both. The shell grows with the turtle and since it also uses it to hide inside I guess it would be considered a home. So yes, both.
I’m supposed to tag people now. But since I have already done this twice and really don’t want to make people do anything. I’m asking YOU to tag along and either answer Leslie’s questions or leave a comment. I’m sure I can come up with 11 questions for you. 🙂 Have a fun and tag free day!!!