For my other Wordless Wednesday go check here!
Friday again. This one is pretty special. I have two very excited girls on my hand that are ready to see their Omi for the weekend. We are heading out for a girls’ weekend with my mom and leaving the boys home. Little One and I will return home on Sunday but Middle is staying for a few extra days to have her Omi all to herself!
Now, it’s time to fill in some blanks with Hilary.
Each week, Hilary of Feeling Beachie plans on listing four statements with a blank for us to fill in on your own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at email@example.com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Jen from what would jen do (she came up with the last two statements)
She would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
- I have no desire ___
- I love the smell of ___because____
- I wish that my ___________ would magically_________
- In one month I ____________
1. I have no desire to send my children back to school at the end of the month. I like having them home and enjoying our summer… no schedules, early mornings, and cranky kids.
2. I love the smell of fresh cut grass because it’s so clean and well, fresh and also slightly sweet. It also brings back childhood memories watching my grandma cut the long grass in our meadow with a sickle.
3. I wish that my sister would live closer and not all the way across the Atlantic ocean in Germany. I miss her and my niece.
4. In one month I will be back to being an early riser and resume my wake up time of about 6:30 AM. UGH!!!
I’m a little late to the party today. Blame it on a household full of sick kids and people. But I’m armed with a cup of coffee and determined to get this post out. Haven’t missed Hilary’s hop once since I started doing it… So, here is the deal. Hilary posts four statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blogs. It’s super fun and interesting to see what everyone comes up with.
This week’s statements:
1. I don’t understand ___ and probably never will
2. I prefer ___ to ____
3. My favorite smell is ______________because ___________________
4. I suspect my neighbors of _________________
Here are my answers:
1. I don’t understand American football and probably never will. I grew up with Fussball (soccer) and just don’t understand why fully grown men throw themselves into these tangled piles after an oval ball. Hello, a ball is round and you are supposed to kick it into the opponents net!!!! 🙂
2. I prefer a hot cup of tea with honey to a glass of wine at the end of the day.
3. My favorite smell is the smell of freshly cut grass because it’s sweet and fresh.
4. I suspect my neighbors of feeding the stray cats in the neighborhood. Which really is a problem because there are a lot of them and they like to do their business in our backyard and hang out there. My pooches are not too happy about that!!!