After reading Stasha’s post I don’t feel quite so bad about being late to the party. It seems I’m not the only one who feels a time crunch lately. I’m going, going, going. Where? Not exactly sure.
Let’s continue and list ten things Fall.
Well, things that feel like Fall to me. In my little corner of the world Fall, or any other season besides Summer, doesn’t exactly happen. 🙂
Here is my list of 10 Fall faves:
1. Pumpkin Spice
K-cups from Green Mountain coffee. I cannot wait for these to show up on the store shelves and have my first cup of the season. Yum!!!
2. Pumpkin Spice rooibus tea. Because I cannot get enough of Pumpkin Spice and this tea is caffeine free. Perfect for night time.
3. Baking – Pumpkin Spice cupcakes, anyone? Oh my, these are heavenly and the kitchen smelled just delicious while they were baking. I will add these to my Thanksgiving menu for sure. Recipe on Thursday!!!
4. Cooler mornings. Yes, it does cool down a little and most mornings and evenings it’s just gorgeous out. Enjoying those walks a lot more now.
5. Less humidity. We are not quite there, yet. But it’s coming and I will enjoy it tremendously. I never mind the heat of Summer but the humidity I can live without.
6. Baked chicken with German potato dumplings. Those heavier meals that we just don’t feel like eating during the hottest months of the year are making a comeback to our table.
7. Costumes. My kids still adore dressing up and buying the costumes for Halloween are just a part of fall.
8. Pictures of leaves changing. I miss that, watching the leaves change color, fall to the ground and walking through them. Crunch!!!
9. Halloween cups. They hide in the back of the cupboard most of the year and only come out around this time of year. Love them. 🙂
10. Pumpkins. Carving them, cleaning the seeds and roasting them. Salted, roasted Pumpkin seeds. Yes, please. 🙂
Thanks, Stasha for this great topic.
This week will be Fall themed here on my blog. Can you believe my 1 year blogaversary is coming up on Saturday?
I can’t. It seems just like yesterday when I opened my WordPress for Dummies book.
I’m thinking about a Fall themed, actually, a Pumpkin Spice flavored giveaway as a way to say “Thank you.” to all my friends and readers in my little space. What to you think?
Hope you all have a great week.