My Chai Latte with frothy milk on top is ready to go and so am I. Time to join Hilary at Feeling Beachie for her Friday hop and fill in some blanks. I always try to do this hop Thursday nights so it’s ready to go in the morning but as some of you who follow me on Instgram and Facebook may have seen. We had some company for dinner last night (hubby’s friend) and actually ate at the “fancy” table with the “fancy” china. We only use the formal dining room twice a year; more or less, for Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve dinner, the rest of the year it is my little office.
It was a great evening with great company. I hadn’t met hubby’s friend before and was fascinated by all of the stories he had to tell. I also found it funny that he loves the sound of his voice just as much as my darling husband does. Once a story gets going, it takes on a life of it’s own and just goes on and on… It rarely bothers me because I truly learn some amazing things, even if I don’t understand the half of it.
So, by the time the kids were in bed, the house cleaned up and hubby’s friend on his way home, I was too tired to sit in front of the computer.
But now, without further ado, please give it up for the Follow Friday Four Fill in Fun hop! It’s #99!!!
Each week, Hilary plans on listing four statements with a blank for us to fill in on our own blogs. If you want to join the fun and come up with four fill in’s of your own, please email them to her at Hilary(at)feelingbeachie(dot)com. If she uses them, she will add you as co-host to the hop! This week’s co-host is Wayne from Touristic – he came up with the last three statements!
Hilary would LOVE it if you could please help her spread the word about this hop…. So, please tweet, FaceBook share, and add the linky to your post…
This week’s statements:
1. Sometimes I _____ that is why______
2. All I ___________ for ______________ is ____________.
3. I _____________ therefore ____________.
4. McDonalds’ is _______________ and ______________.
1. Sometimes I wish my sister lived closer and I could see my niece more that is why I’m always so grateful to be able to use Skype to see and talk to them.
2. All I ever wish for my children is that they are happy and healthy.
3. I am a bit of a neat freak therefore it is usually best that my family stays out of my way when it is time for me to clean.
4. Mc Donald’s is still very much a treat in our house and my children get excited when they can have a meal there because we get it so seldom.