It’s Fridayyyyyy. Time to join Hilary at Feeling Beachie for some fill in fun. Each week she posts 4 statements with blanks for us to fill in on our own blog. She is always looking for new statements and if you have some e-mail them to her. You could become her co-host for the hop!!!! 🙂
This week’s statements are:
1. Given the choice to do ___ for ____ I would pick ___
2. When I watch ________ it always makes me want to _____________.
3. When I have people over I always make _________, it always knocks ‘em dead!
4. I always feel like I accomplished something when I __________.
Here are my answers:
1. Given the choice to do anything for a day I would pick reading a good book and writing posts for my blog without any interruptions!!!
2. When I watch soccer (FIFA Cup) it always makes me want to scream. (I scare my children every 4 years when I watch the FIFA Cup.)
3. When I have people over I always makeSusi’s chicken salad, it always knocks ’em dead! (Check under the recipe tab for the recipe!)
4. I always feel like I accomplished something when I manage to put ALL the laundry away and the laundry hamper is empty.
So much for the post about our weekend getaway. I really had every intention of posting today but somehow or other the day just slipped away from me. I’m sure it has something to do with having the kids home for another week and hubby on the couch with a cold. It will have to wait until Thursday… tomorrow is Wordless Wednesday and I wouldn’t miss it for the world!!! Got a great pic picked out already. At least I think so… maybe you will like it, too.
Today I got a lot of things around the house done. Laundry, laundry and more laundry, cleaning and straightening and so on… all the stuff that adds up even though we were only gone for 2 nights. Amazing how that happens. I also took down the tree since tomorrow is bulk pick up and I didn’t want the tree up another week. It is a lot less fun taking all the ornaments, garlands and light strings off the tree than it is to put them on. Mainly, because it’s a lonely job… no one wants to help with that task!!!!
The only thing left to do now is take down the outside lights and peel off all the window stickers on the front window. Wonder if I can get middle daughter to help with that? As much as I love decorating for Christmas–I’m always happy to have the house back in order and looking less cluttered.
Even though I didn’t get my intended post out I still got a lot accomplished today. Looking on the bright side!!! 🙂
Do you ever feel like your day runs away from you?