Tomorrow (Wednesday) we celebrate Independence Day!
As we have for many years.
But this year, it will be special for me.
It’s my first 4th of July as an American citizen.
I think that’s pretty awesome.
I don’t think about it on a day to day basis.
But sometimes, especially on national holidays, it hits me.
I’m an American.
And proud of it.
Linking up with Bianca for Quotable Bits.
This blog hop is hosted by Hilary at http://feelingbeachie.com. Each week she lists four statements with a blank to fill in our own answers. This weeks co-host is MamaPirate.
Feel free to join the fun!!!
This week’s statements are:
- 1. My first car was a ___
- 2. I find a ___ very relaxing
- Red ___________ make me think of _______________.
- Next year, ___________ will ______________.
Here are my answers:
1. My fist car was a blue 1987 Ford Escort without air conditioning. Not great in the Florida heat.
2. I find a bubble bath very relaxing.
3. Red bows make me think of Christmas and decorating for the holidays.
4. Next year, I will be able to vote for the first time. ( I’m in the process of becoming an American citizen.)